Display an instant candlelight glow! The faceted lens of these C7 bulbs creates sparkle and high visibility. C7 LED retrofit bulbs are direct replacements for C7 (E12 base) incandescent bulbs.
|Product #||Short Description|
C7 LED Bulb, 25-Pack, GREEN
- Faceted lens makes for sparkle and high visibility
- Use 92% less energy than incandescents, give off little or no heat, and allow for longer runs.
- Save in both energy, maintenance, and replacement costs. LEDs last up to 15 times longer than incandescent lights
- Durable lens resists breakage and fading
- Perfect for roof lines because cord used is not twisted, enabling bulbs to be pointed in consistent directions with the help of clips. This gives a much cleaner, professional look.
- The wire used with these bulbs can also be cut to size to fit structures perfectly.
- UV stabilizers in lens cap
- Wire and roof-line clips not included
- UL Canada and CSA approved for indoor/outdoor use
- Bases are secured to the bulb with proprietary rubber o-rings, combined with epoxy glue to seal out moisture.
LED bulb size: C7
Base: E12 Intermediate Base
Bulb Type: LED
Light colour: Green
Light Display: Steady
Bulb Height: 2.1 inches
Bulb Width: .9 inch
Unit Package size: 25 per box
Other: UV Stabilized Lens
Rating: UL and CSA approved
Average Hours: 50,000
IP Rating: 65
Warranty: 2 years
Lens Material: Polystyrene
Base Material: Copper (Nickel coated)
Sealant: Rubber O-ring & Epoxy glue
- Sold in boxes of 25
- Full case is 500 bulbs (20 boxes)
- No display box
Additional Items Required but Not Included
C7 bulbs require C7 (or E12) base wire to provide power. Choices of 25' strings or 500' bulk spools in a variety of colours (green, brown, black, white).
Use one of our unique multi-clips available in black or clear to get those bulbs nice and straight for a clean and professional look. From magnetic clips to standard cradle clips, there is sure to be an option that will work for your application.
SPT-2 Zip Plugs make custom fitting your Christmas lights EASY! Snip the SPT-2 base wire where you please, and add a zip plug. Remember, you need a male plug on one end and a female on the other in order for the current to flow properly.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These lights are the way to go. If one burns out or breaks just replace it but I have not had that problem since I have switched over to them. Best move I ever made. Now if only Big star could do something about the very light text. It is very hard to read.