Product #: G20-3PC-WW
Short Description: G20 LED Bulb, 25-Pack, Warm-White
Display an instant candle lit glow! The smooth lens creates sparkle and high visibility. Classic, warm lighting is wonderful all year round
NEW! G20 LED retrofit bulbs are a great alternative to C7 faceted LED or incandescent bulbs. They are 4 times brighter and more closely resemble light emitted from incandescents. This is due to the lens behaving like a magnifying glass. The small clear lens cover also makes it less noticeable during daylight making it perfect for year-round use.
- G20 LED retrofit bulbs are direct replacements for C7 (E12 base) incandescent bulbs. LED's use 92% less energy than incandescents, give off little or no heat, and allow for longer runs.
- Save in both energy, maintenance, and replacement costs. LEDs last up to 15 times longer than incandescents.
- Durable coloured plastic lenses resist breakage and fading.
- Faceted lens creates sparkle and high visibility.
- Perfect for roof lines because cord used is not twisted, enabling bulbs to be pointed in consistent directions with the help of clips. This gives a much cleaner, professional look.
- The wire used with these bulbs can also be cut to size to fit structures perfectly.
- Wire and roof-line clips not included.
- UL Canada approved
- 120 volt
- 10,000-30,000 hour life span
- .37 watts per bulb
- G20 clear and smooth globe
- E12 candelabra nickel base
- Fits in existing C7 strings with screw-in type sockets
- 1.36" tall (from tip of base to top of globe)
- 3/4" wide (globe at widest point)
- Cannot be used with pre-assembled C7 LED strings
- 25 bulbs per pack (egg-crate style box)
- 20 packs per case (500 bulbs)
- NW: 4.6 kg, GW: 6 kg, 31cmx27cmx26cm per case