G20 LED retrofit bulbs are a great alternative for C7 faceted LED or incandescent bulbs. 20mm in size means they are brighter than string lights and can be appreciated from more angles. They more closely resemble light emitted from incandescents due to the lens behaving like a magnifying glass. Giving off a warm glow, the smaller less intrusive look makes them perfect for year-round use.
|Product #||Short Description|
G20 LED Bulb, 25-Pack, WARM WHITE
- Use 92% less energy than incandescents, give off little or no heat, and allow for longer runs.
- Save in both energy, maintenance, and replacement costs. LEDs last up to 15 times longer than incandescent lights
- Durable lens resists breakage and fading
- Perfect for roof lines because cord used is not twisted, enabling bulbs to be pointed in consistent directions with the help of clips. This gives a much cleaner, professional look.
- The wire used with these bulbs can also be cut to size to fit structures perfectly
- UV stabilizers in lens cap
- Copper base with nickel coating for improved resistance to corrosion
- Wire and roof-line clips not included
- UL Canada and CSA approved for indoor/outdoor use
LED bulb size: G20
Bulb Type: LED
Light colour: Warm White
Light Display: Steady
Bulb Height: 1.4 inches
Bulb Width: 0.75 inches
Unit Package size: 25 per box
Other: UV Stabilized Lens
Rating: UL and CSA approved
Average Hours: 50,000
IP Rating: 54
Warranty: 2 year
Lens Material: Polystyrene
Base Material: Copper (Nickel coated)
- Sold in boxes of 25
- Full case is 500 bulbs (20 boxes)
- No display box
Additional Items Required but Not Included
G20 bulbs require C7 (or E12) base wire to provide power. Choices of 25' strings or 500' bulk spools in a variety of colours (green, brown, black, white).
Use one of our unique multi-clips available in black or clear to get those bulbs nice and straight for a clean and professional look. From magnetic clips to standard cradle clips, there is sure to be an option that will work for your application.
SPT-2 Zip Plugs make custom fitting your Christmas lights EASY! Snip the SPT-2 base wire where you please, and add a zip plug. Remember, you need a male plug on one end and a female on the other in order for the current to flow properly.