G30 LED retrofit bulbs are a great alternative for C9 faceted LED or incandescent bulbs. They more closely resemble light emitted from incandescents due to the lens behaving like a magnifying glass. Less edges mean less snags, eliminating damage to your glue seal over time. Giving off a warm glow, the smaller less intrusive look makes them perfect for year-round use. These lights are also perfect for patios, inside tents, or alleys!
|Product #||Short Description|
G30 LED Bulb, 25-Pack, WARM WHITE
- Use 92% less energy than incandescents, give off little or no heat, and allow for longer runs.
- Save in both energy, maintenance, and replacement costs. LEDs last up to 15 times longer than incandescent lights
- Durable lens resists breakage and fading
- Perfect for roof lines because cord used is not twisted, enabling bulbs to be pointed in consistent directions with the help of clips. This gives a much cleaner, professional look.
- The wire used with these bulbs can also be cut to size to fit structures perfectly
- UV stabilizers in lens cap
- Copper base with nickel coating for improved resistance to corrosion
- Wire and roof-line clips not included
- UL Canada and CSA approved for indoor/outdoor use
- Bases are secured to the bulb with proprietary rubber o-rings, combined with epoxy glue to seal out moisture.
LED bulb size: G30
Bulb Type: LED
Light colour: Warm White
Light Display: Steady
Bulb Height: 1.88 inches
Bulb Width: 1 inch
Unit Package size: 25 per box
Other: UV Stabilized Lens
Rating: UL and CSA approved
Average Hours: 50,000
IP Rating: 65
Warranty: 2 year
Lens Material: Polystyrene
Base Material: Copper (Nickel coated)
Sealant: Rubber O-ring & Epoxy glue
- Sold in boxes of 25
- Full case is 500 bulbs (20 boxes)
- No display box
Additional Items Required but Not Included
G30 bulbs require C9 (or E17) base wire to provide power. Choices of 25' strings or 500' bulk spools in a variety of colours (green, brown, black, white). Sockets with magnets affixed to the bottom are available too!
Use one of our unique multi-clips available in black or clear to get those bulbs nice and straight for a clean and professional look. From magnetic clips to standard cradle clips, there is sure to be an option that will work for your application.
SPT-2 Zip Plugs make custom fitting your Christmas lights EASY! Snip the SPT-2 base wire where you please, and add a zip plug. Remember, you need a male plug on one end and a female on the other in order for the current to flow properly.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Worth the money if you're looking for the look of incandescent Christmas lights. Multiple LEDs and a non-faceted bulb means they're bright and look the same from most angles. Would love to see a frosted version.
as expected I looked at them in use before I purchaced